WHY IS OCTOBER F.P.A.M?
October is National Financial Planning Month with the holidays right around the corner, National Financial Planning Month serves as a great reminder to revisit (or create) your financial plan and take steps to improve your overall financial health.
We have 3 topics
- individuals, families, and businesses. A Financial plan helps clients create programs to reach their long-term financial goals. Including but not limited to, financial advice, investment, taxes, retirement, or estate planning.
- Gain clarity of your overall financial health
- Become as tax efficient as possible
- Protect your family & Legacy
- Ensure you won’t run out money in your retirement
- Having your money work for you
- Making sure that you’re prepared for life and curveballs that could be thrown during both your income-earning years and in retirement (Lng term care situation, illness, living & maintenance expenses)
- Life Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Long-term care
4 IMPORTANT TAKE AWAYS:
Motiv8 Investments is a registered investment adviser. Information presented is for educational purposes only and does not intend to make an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of any specific securities, investments, or investment strategies. Investments involve risk and, unless otherwise stated, are not guaranteed. Be sure to first consult with a qualified financial adviser and/or tax professional before implementing any strategy discussed herein. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.